- The evidence-based strategies used in this program are currently the only long term treatment for insomnia and related sleep issues. Our program is based on CBTI (cognitive behavioural therapy for insomnia) as well as other support therapies such as ACT (acceptance and commitment therapy) to help you not only fix your sleep problem, but to make the journey as manageable as possible whilst you live your life.
- Things can feel worse before they feel better.
- Progress is not linear and basing it on changes seen from night to night is not helpful as you might take 1 step back before you take 2 steps forwards! Try and look on a weekly or monthly basis at your progress to see real change!
- Sleeping pills are not the enemy, but they equally can’t fix insomnia and coming off them is possible, in your own time.
- Liberate yourself from the things you know don’t work!
If you have any technical questions about how to use and navigate the online program don’t hesitate to contact the Sleepyhead Program team at [email protected] who will be happy to assist you!
Please note that we are unable to answer any enquiries requesting medical advice. Such enquiries should be addressed to an appropriate, qualified general practitioner, and remember any sleep enquiries can be answered in your live sessions via your community!